Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Booooo, I cheated, gained and screwed up my toe...

So on a last minute decision this weekend hubby kiddies and I packed up Sunday and took the trip out to long island to visit my family.  We got there and I said screw a diet, screw gluten hating me I'm eating crap!
Well it was yummy crap lol, and with every bite, worth the sore throat, and worth feeling like crap today.  Not so worth the 10lb gain on the scale (boo hubby only went up three! So not fair!)
My sister and her husband just bought their first house, she's only been there a few days so I'm happy to have been able to help house warm with her having a bbq.  While there I also got to hear my niece Lena sing.  She's 14 and just starting high school.  She asked me to listen and she blew me away.  I got goose bumps (the hair on my legs grew I swear). And tears filled my eyes.  She is amazing, better then Adele!
Now it's Tuesday morning and I'm on my way back to work... hobbling along and not sure how I'm going to exercise.  My daughter dropped her kindle on my toe and it's purple and swollen.  I won't be going on any long walks in the very near future.  It hurts allot to put pressure on it so I'm lost at what exercises to do. 
I'm back on track today and I'll be eating low carb for a while, while money is tight.  Low carb is allot more affordable while on a budget.  So here we go! 151 starting weight again!  Nothing fits boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment