Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Low carb high fat medium protein!

So I'm eating my macros in 80/15/5 percent fat/protein/carbs
One day under my belt!  I started at about 146lbs.
Yesterday I had 4tbsp heavy cream and 1tbsp coconut oil in coffee.
2nd meal was 30g macadamia nuts
Lunch was 3 egg yolks with 1tbsp kerry gold butter.
Snack 2oz cream cheese
Dinner was 3 yolks 1tbsp butter
And snack was 2tbsp heavy cream with 1oz Kerry gold dubliner cheese!
My total calories were 1462

Not bad for my first day, was not expecting my fat to be that high, it was a pleasant surprise!
This morning I weighed in at 143.6lbs
I did a turbo jam workout and I'm about to go on a walk...  I need to get back into callanetics so maybe I'll do that tonight...
If you want, feel free to add me on myfitnesspal is amazing, I linked it to my bodybugg so I'm tracking everything. Weighing everything with ease! Yahoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment