Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 3 no scale!

OK! so I am freaking out with out weighing myself every day, and its only day 3.  I feel bloated, fat, ugly.... The list goes on!
Today is St Patrick's day, yesterday I went to my mother in laws house, ate corned beef and cabbage, tasted some of my sister in laws AMAZING Irish soda bread (BAD KERRY)   and of course I know I am paying for it today being that I woke up looking 7 months pregnant.  All I can do is try to laugh about it, I knew that would happen but at least I can't weigh myself and beat the poop up over myself over it.

Happy birthday to my husband, and happy birthday to my mommy!  Odd enough they are both named Pat (yes I married someone with the same nickname as my mom ACKWARDDDD).
I'm  sitting here debating on what I should eat for dinner , hubby went out for his birthday and its so strange to be home alone with the kids knowing hes out partying on his birthday.  I'm not upset, its just odd.  I guess I was secretly hoping he wanted to spend the night with me, but its fine, he will be home sooner or later.  LOL I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES!

Saturday afternoon I picked up 1/8th of a grass fed steer, and 1/4th of a grass fed pig from my Meetup.com meat group.  My freezer is jammed with yummies,  so I think maybe I should treat myself to something delish, fried in butter and a stiff drink on the side!

WHERE TO START?  Well soon I need to adopt an exercise plan I can stick to also, so please feel free to chime in at any time to point me in the right direction!  

No comments:

Post a Comment