Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Its been a while. Tomorrow morning I'm starting a self challenge

So its been a while since I have posted anything on my blog.  
Let me fill you in a little, I have been diagnosed with Hashimotos (an autoimmune thyroid disorder)  
This is good and bad at the same time.  Its great because now I have a reason why some times I feel horrible, I gain tons of weight overnight, mood swings, low energy, feeling like poop etc, not to mention I just can't lose weight.  While the doctor doesn't think I'm far gone enough to "treat", I'm treating myself.  So here I am, almost 35 (61 days as of mothers day 2015).  I have decided to start a 60 day challenge starting tomorrow (5/11/2015)
I'm going to be eating very clean (I am going to try to lose 20lbs) 
I'm going to take 10,000 steps a day with my fitbit (feel free to add me queenbaconnyc@gmail.com)
and I plan on exercising at least 6 days a week.
I want to tone up, lose weight, and really just get healthy.  
I have been feeling a lot better lately and I am going to blog about all about my 60 day journey.  
Feel free to follow my on instagram also (queenbacon)
Anyone have any hints or fitness tips for someone who can't even do a push up?
I am deff trying to build up my arm muscles, and tighten my saddle bags, so if you have any input please feel free to comment!  

Love you all!
XOXO
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment