Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 24, 2013

One week in! Got my crunch

I feel great, I'm down to 140.8lbs. I'm so excited that this is pre pregnancy weight from before my son! My body has changed so much I the last week I'm amazed! 
5 days down on my sugar detox and I already feel great, I can even go with out. My coffee some days!
Stress is so much easier to handle also!  This weekend I did allot, went to the mermaids parade in Coney island (walked about 15k steps) walked around Williamsburg, into Manhattan, over the Manhattan bridge back into Brooklyn (about 19k steps)

I went from a size 10 to a size six.  My body was stuck in those 10s for about 2 years.  Last time I lost weight before my son I got stuck between 145-155 for years! I'd finally break the stall and go right back up to the top! I have probably lost close to 300 lbs gaining and losing that same 10 lbs!
That is not an exaggeration either lol.  Now that I'm exercising, eating healthy, being active and talking about it I'm hoping to keep it off.  Yayyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment