Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 17, 2013

Updates and challenges

Ok for about a week I was sick with a crazy stomach bug.  (My Son and I both)  I had no appetite, and everything went in one end and came out the other in NO TIME FLAT (sorry TMI).  Good news was I lost like 6lbs in that week, bad news is now that I'm better I gained it all back! BOOOOOOOOOO!

So my birthday is less then a month away (July 10th), and I still have personal goals to meet!  What does that mean?  Well I will be doing alot of posting to keep myself accountable, and with every ones help I will be able to stay on track and get my crap together.  I need to make sure I exercise every day, and stay on plan.
How do I expect to get near my goals?  Well, first off I plan on eating the Atkins, fat fast for Today, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  Starting this Thursday I will begin a 21 day sugar detox (which I can' t wait for believe it or not!) .  The sugar detox will be over on July 10th (my birthday)
Interested in doing the Sugar Detox with me?


I plan on trying to exercise every day , and I will be wearing my bodybugg to track my steps, and burned calories.
My starting weight today was 150lbs nice even number!

For everyone that blogs, or is into health and nutrition July 14th Some of my instagram female blogging pals will be having a BYOL (bring your own lunch) birthday picnic in the park.    They are a bunch of great gals and all 3 of us are celebrating July Birthdays!  (I will accept gifts of bacon) lmao jk...
Please check out their blogs also!!!!
http://namastemari.com and http://www.exsoycise.com
Oh and look at that, since I'm meeting these 2 hotties with hot bodies for the first time, that is more inspiration for me to stay on track and bust my bottom!
I will be posting the flyer for the event in the next few days, so check back!

Last but not least, Money is tight and I am very interested in going back to school.  I have decided that this is something that I really want to do.  I want to take the health coach certification from Integrative Nutrition.  I was thinking about making and selling some Queen Bacon gear (those of you who follow me on IG know its a bacon with a crown)  to make money on the side to save for school.  Hats, Grocery bags, shirts.. I'm not sure yet, but I would really like every ones input.  All the money is going into the Kerry's Education Fund!

Keep and eye on here for updates.  I plan on blogging about my detox almost every day!  

2 comments:

  1. Awww you called me a hottie!!! love it. I can't wait for our picnic, it is going to be so much fun! I am loving your goals and I know you will kick ass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't wait to meet you guys!

      Delete