Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, November 7, 2013

My 21 day sugar detox book review!

I  have gained and lost weight over the years, I  have even done some unsuccessful whole30s.   Not until I  read the ebook  and did my first sugar detox  did I  realize how addicted to sugar I  was.  I  was  blind to it actually.  I  don't think you realize how much we depend on sweetness.  Even following a  strict paleo diet I  felt myself making excuses "but  this is natural,  it's ok".  Some Stevia  in my coffee, a  few  pieces of fruit,  some paleo pancakes topped with  grade b  maple syrup,  date  balls rolled in  organic cocoa powder.  Then I  realized 2  packets of  Stevia  turned to 3-5,  then when I  was out with no Stevia a  little  splenda  is  ok,  I'm  sick of water I  want  juice and Crystal lite!  Ugh  it  got  ugly!
As  soon  as I  saw  this book  was  coming in print I  did a  dance, I  was  like Veruka  in the  chocolate factory "dadddddy I  want  it  now!"
I'm  in  love,   this book  is  great.
I  appreciate the  different levels   because now my non paleo friends have something they can do,  and I  can help them along the way.
I'm  in  love with the recipes too,  even my children love them ( who are not doing the detox right now).  I'm  not sure my daughter will never eat another  ketchup  again!   the savory biscuits are outstanding too!   We  used them to make breakfast sandwiches,  and plan on making use of them for hamburger buns.
I'm sleeping better,   I'm starting to get that glow back in my skin,  and  my raging appetite is at bay.   oh and I'm only on day 4  of this  detox! (my  third round).   I'm  also  using this detox as a stepping stool to help break my addiction to my scale.  I  vowed to judge myself by how I  feel and how I look and not what the scale says!
I  will post another review  after I'm done with this detox,  oh and you might want to buy 2  of  these,  because you are not going to want to let anyone borrow this book.
make sure you check out the extra guides to supplements,  smoothies,  yoga,  exercise,  quick  start,  and faqs  that you can download  after you purchase so you can get started before your book arrives.
if you need more motivation to get this book,  check out my instagram,  I'm  posting a  ton of  pictures of the recipes from the book,  and  some of my own that I have made for my own detox.
QueenBacon

Www.the21daysugardetox.com

Ps I was no way compensated for this review, I believe in this so much that I purchased the ebook (before print) and the book! I'm a few weeks I'll be buying the recipe book!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment