Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy holiday weight gain!

So every year around xmas (a few days before till New year's) I eat crazy off plan.  Cookies, cakes, ice cream, fries, burgers with buns, Twinkies, etc.  If it's not nailed down I may eat it..  this year was no different, but the outcome was much worse, and I have to put a halt on this insanity.
The other day I weighed myself and I was up 10lbs which is normal for me in water, and then it levels out for the remainder of my monster binge.  Not the case this year.
Of course I have been plegged with the typical things when I eat gluten; headaches, sore throat, mood swings.  This year it's worse, my throat is swollen I can hardly swallow,  my head is constantly pounding, nose is stuffy and I can't breathe, and my mood is in a red alert status, just try not to look at me.  I weighed myself this morning and I'm 165lbs.  So in the week of cheating I gained 20 or so lbs, and my wedding band is permanently stuck on my finger. 
I'm back on low carb till after the new year when I sugar detox again.  Keto here I come! 
Now I'm not blaming gluten, soy, sugar and carbs on all this insanity alone, I'm sure I feel like shit because I'm run down, and the temperatures in New York have gone from 70 to 15 in days also.  Let's not forget the stress of the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment