Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, December 5, 2013

No poo November!

Yes I didn't poo at all this November! I did poop, but no shampoo!  Since I was reading and completing the 21 day sugar detox last month I figured I would read the book "skintervention guide" by Liz Wolfe
I got this guide quite a few months ago in an ebook bundle, and I was very interested!
Now here's the low down, I love my hair,I hate my scalp!  My scalp is constantly flaking and is overly sensitive!  Regular shampoo and conditioner makes it itchy and break out, dandruff shampoo kills my hair but helps improve the scalp boooooo!
So while doing my detox I said heck let's try this no poo stuff out!  Well I followed the protocol, and so far I'm pleased.  I'm in no way totally healed, but it's a work in progress and I'm getting there.  The guide was amazing, I haven't used soap on my face in over a month either!  Yay I'm finally getting my glow back! 
So why this change in heart?  Well I take care of my insides so why not take care of the outside?  This was defiantly a win win for me.  I'm saving money and improving my external health.  I recommend this book for any of my fellow people who have sensitive skin, or are just looking to clean up their act (harhar)
Any questions please feel free to ask away!  And please make sure to stop by Liz Wolfes blog and ebook at www.cavegirleats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment