Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Updates, excuses, and anxiety

This holiday season is done.   Thank you god.  I will not soon forget the holiday season of 2014, and not all for good reasons either.
This holiday season I was overtaken by anxiety, the stress of bills,  work,  bills, work, and horrible eating habits and alcohol over the holidays left me with just about crippling anxiety.  For years when i was younger I suffered with depression that was pushed beyond what it should have been by hormonal birth control.  Well the anxiety I was suffering made that look like a walk in the park.  I have noticed eating gluten, and alcohol made it unbearable.  On a whim, I purchased HYLANDS NERVE TONIC, this has moved mountains for me.  This has definitely earned a spot in my purse forever.  Not to mention that it starts working with in a half hour.  Buy some,  believe me you will be thanking me when you wake up at 3am, heart racing, mind racing,  stomach in a knot while you think "crap, i forgot to buy toilet paper".
Now my weight has ballooned, and I have become very inactive over the holidays.  This is changing, while I'm on my 6th sugar detox.  I'm planning on working out,  getting my 10k steps a day with my fitbit, being more active,  and eating healthy.
Please join me,  let me know what you would like me to post more about, and l let's work on improving ourselves together!

Xoxo
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment