Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Friday, January 23, 2015

Oops, epic fail.

This is just a short post about being careful, and to always read labels.

Last Friday I was at the store and picked up some digestive enzymes.  I was excited, pretty hyped.  With in 48 hours of taking them I was having horrible stomach pain, actual pain not like poop or vomit, and constant headache.  I was like this for 2 days and I said to my husband, hey read that label of the enzymes in a text because I was at work, and he was home.  He answered me and told me this is an epic fail.  What did he MEAN?!?!  He soon after texted me a picture of the label that reads: "contains milk, soy, and wheat" he was very happy he didn't buy this item for me because I would have screamed at him for not reading the label. 
In short,  ALWAYS READ YOUR LABELS!  I'm getting better, but great way to set back my 21 day sugar detox results.

No comments:

Post a Comment