Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm depressed!

So after my detox I went back to eating low carb.  Watching what I eat etc.  I have gained back to 161lbs.  This is so upsetting to me considering I was around 143 before the holidays and I'd like to be in the low 130s.
I am upset!  What do you do when the best isn't good enough?  Well I'm tweaking now! 
My position has changed at my job, and the location has changed also.  I went from easily walking 10000 steps a day to walking under 5000 steps today.  I'm working longer hours it's becoming harder and harder to get exercise in and I just can't lose any weight.  everyday I weigh myself I weigh more and more.
then I think about the professionals, they want professional bodies they act professionally.  they weigh their food, they measure everything, they work out everyday, they keep detailed logs and everything!  if I want to look like a fitness model I need to have those habits! 
Starting Monday I'm going back to a strict low carb high fat diet, measuring everything and logging on my fitness pal.  I'm also going to start whipping my ass into shape!  Exercising, walking more, heavy lifting..  I am also doing 100 squats a day for 30 days, today is day 2.

My fitness goal for February is to be under 150lbs.  I'm going to post on here to stay accountable.   Helllllpppppppp :(  I need all the support I can get!

Xoxox KERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment