Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Monday, January 13, 2014

7 days down! And creamed kale recipe!

So I am officially 7 days into my 4th sugar detox.  I feel amazing and I'm 6lbs down so far! (My fingers are crossed that I make it back to the pre holiday weight)
I had some headaches, but am in all I feel good.  I finally jumped the gun and purchased gelatin to start taking, keeps me full for a lot longer (crazy!)  
Im over all happy, and thinking about what I would like to do next, just keep detoxing maybe? 
I came up with a new recipe!!!
Creamed Kale (21 day sugar detox approved)
2tbsp of Kerry gold butter or ghee
1lb of kale chopped  (I keep the stems but you don't have to)
1 cup coconut milk
Half teaspoon nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste

Melt the butter in a pot and add the chopped kale, keep the flame on pretty low cover the pot and sweat the kale for about 8 minutes flipping the bottom to the top occasionally. 
When it  reduces to about half the size add the nutmeg, and salt & pepper then pour over the coconut milk.  Cook for about 3 minutes longer stirring occasionally.

This is so freekin amazing!!! Can't wait to try with spinach !

No comments:

Post a Comment