Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fat fasting day 2 down!

So I didn't post my stats..  I started at 152 (im 5'8) today I'm at 149 after one day. 
My favorite meals are yam noodles with 1TBSP butter, 1 TBSP cream cheese, 2tbsp parmesan cheese, garlic dried onions, basil, and red pepper flakes
This is about 200 calories and 90% fat

I also love 2 oz  of cream cheese spread over 2 romaine lettuce leaves topped with mustard or siracha

I'm still doing my 100 squats a day, it's day 8. I am noticing negative changes but I figure it has to get better before it gets worse.  My saddle bags have their own zip code.. 
I'm not sure if anyone gets runners world magazine, but there is an amazing story in there about a man who almost died as a child.  Amazing inspirational story, warmed my heart so much...
I'm not even sure anyone is reading my blog, but if anyone is please let me know what you would like me to post about..
I'm off to do 100 squats. And tomorrow is a running workout day! Woooohooooo

Oh I also need to find ways to incorporate my mocha walnut butter (I made myself) and my yo cheese made from full fat organic yogurt ( strain it over night in the fridge in a colander lined with about 4 paper towels) I use the big containers, then it's like cream cheese thickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment