Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, May 18, 2013

 why not blog it?  I'm sure someone else in this world is living this same life too! I  work full time, I  wear a bodybugg constantly,  and always aim for my 10k  steps!  I  follow a  low carb,  very high fat diet,  and I'm struggling to lose those last 10  to 20 lbs,  and  cycle low carb and paleo/ primal.
I  signed up for my first 2 5ks,  and this is my year! I  love odd  numbered years lol, I  will be 33  in  July and I would love to finally be fit by then.   that is my goal.   soon when I am able to save some money, I  would love to take some heath and fitness  classes and get certified to help others.
I  just started  couch to 5k  yesterday ( found a great app ),  and  also today is day 6  of 30  of  my 100  squats a day  for 30  days  challenge.   have any questions or comments feel free!
you can also find me on instagram, queenbacon
 and don't mind the appearance,  this is my first active blog,  and I will be doing most posting from my cell phone!
 Ty  for taking the time to read,  now off to get ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment