Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 19, 2013

Badass academy, chalean extreme!

Well Wednesday a few of my co workers and I went to a place called badass academy in bayridge Brooklyn (www.badassacademy.com)  I'm still hurting Friday!
This place kicks ass.  I'm so happy I found out about it! It's the biggest loser yell at me and make me sweat and feel great at the same time, workout I was always looking for.  You can purchase single classes (12-15$) or monthly/yearly unlimited passes.  I got tricked into going to a boot camp class for back and shoulders (my weakness) and I am so proud I finished!  I thought I was going to zumba! Oh well! 
This place really rocks, and the clients rock too!  This isn't your traditional place, everyone is friendly, and cheers each other on. Over all a great vibe!  You may see it from the outside and think you are not fit enough (looks can be intimidating) but this place is it!  I'm so happy I had a chance to work with one of the owners (Jose) because I would have never known about this place, or been able to tell all my co workers about it!
Go check out their schedules on their site, and go try out your first class for free! Woot woot! Make sure to follow them on instagram also for daily motivational tidbits!  If they ask, say queenbacon sent ya!

Oh and my new friend Mari convinced me that I need to start doing chalean extreme again asap. (I was going to wait till next month)
I am making a challenge group on www.lowcarbfriends.com if anyone is interested in joining me!  I'm going to get buffffff!

I'm not giving up my callanetics, so don't even think about it!  I'm going to post more afters after I finish 20hrs (I'm at about15 hours now!)

So after I finished my 21 day sugar detox I went crazy with fruit and paleo treats.  Today at 144lbs (up 2 from my lowest) I started another fat fast to jump start my ketosis, and get rid of cravings.  I'm doing this for 3 days and I'm not quite sure where I'm going from there...  any suggestions?
Well happy Friday and good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment