Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Just had a head slapping moment..... :(

Ok so for some reason I just measured my height.. Then measured it again, and measured it once more.  I'm 2" shorter then I thought I was.  For years I thought I was 5'8, I have been measuring everything by that etc....  Well now I know the truth.. I'm only 5'6 I'm not as tall as I thought, which explains how certain things don't fit me yet..

Anywho the plus side is atleast now I know why all these years I always thought I looked so much fatter for my height then other girls my height and weight (DUH THEY WERE NOT MY HEIGHT THEY WERE 2" TALLER)
The negative side is since I'm small boned I have more weight to lose :( which makes me sad, but hey I enjoy losing weight.. the Challenge of it..
Ok now I'm just average in height.... lmao  now on to your regularly scheduled programming..   BOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment