Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 22, 2013

CHALEAN EXTREME Vs Callanetics Vs Brazil Buttlift?

ok so I love my callanetics.. how can I not?  anything that I can see my butt move up an inch in a couple of weeks is ok by me!  
I have decided that today I'm going to start doing Chalean extreme again.   I LOVE IT!
Every time I do it I get almost to the end and for whatever reason life gets in the way etc etc etc more excuses more excuses etc..

WELL NOT THIS TIME?  WHY NOT?  Well cause I got you guys watching me, and I will not give up knowing atleast one person might be watching!

So I will still do my callanetics in the morning before work, and complete Chalean Extreme when my children go to bed.  (go away hubby no tv for you!)  lololol

So I have decided to maybe adding a little Brazil buttlift in there as a hybrid (I need all the help I can get for my legs/thighs)  
I have decided I can't do Brazil buttlift alone, because his voice would drive me to drink, he sounds like borat to me and I HATE THAT MOVIE!  anyway...
I found some hybrid schedules online that I'm Going to steal and use as a basis.. EXCEPT these are like 8 week schedules and I still want mine to be a 12 week schedule.  I will do 4 weeks of each circuit...
This is the link to the person who I took the hybrid schedule from: Chalean Extreme Buttlift Hybrid

Anyone down for a challenge?
Well I will be taking pictures as usual, in my ugly bikini, with my saggy bits!  BUTTTTTTTTTT Hopefully by the end of the 3 months my bits will be SAGGY NO MORE!

If anyone is interested in some extra support I started a thread on Low Carb Friends

here is the link to join me in the challenge: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/exercise-board/808346-chalean-extreme-challenge.html



I made a chocolate mugcake yesterday... IT WAS AMAZING!

1T coconut flour
1T flax meal
2T Stevia
1teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1T Cocoa powder
1 egg
1T Coconut oil

Mix all ingredients in a mug good with a fork, cook in the microwave for 2 minutes (times may vairy)
then flipped it over on a plate, cut it in half, put some peanut butter on each half and sprinkled with a little more stevia.

I ran out of flax for my kids mug cakes and used 2T coconut flour and it was equilly good!  
If you are looking for a more paleo idea, you could easily sub the stevia or peanut butter..    VERY VERY AMAZING IN FLAVOR!  I'm SOLD!



No comments:

Post a Comment