Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Im kicking butt! (maybe to hard!??)

So day 2 of my chalean/ brazil buttlift hybrid!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Cardio axe from brazil buttlift this morning.. I don't really care for it, its a little to DANCY for me (if thats even a word)  
I'm not much of a choreographed dancer....  BUT I TRIED, and completed the workout!

I'm sore today, its a good feeling, and it hurts my abs to cough (which is amazing btw)

Hubby went to a mets game (we are yankee fans) but I got them from donating blood a few weeks ago and it was nice for him to have a little time out with out the children with another adult (his step brother who is a mets fan)
He's on his way home now...  
Well anywhooooooooooooooo   I realized from now on I need to eat dinner before exercising!  My appitite is like non existant after working out, is that even normal???
So after making this amazing omelet that was totally ugly (2 eggs, cream cheese, fermented jalapenos, tomatos, mexican blend cheese, and twice fried pork)  I worked out.. I did a turbo jam workout, and another hour of Callanetics.   I REALLY REALLY REALLY can't wait to take more bikini photos.. I'm up to 16.5 total hours
I am supposed to do Burn Circuit 2 tomorrow, I want to try to get up early and do it in the morning and then maybe take the evening off...  I need some extras from costco so I may go there after work anyway, which means i'll prob get a nice long walk in after work!  (need chia seeds, flax seeds, vanilla extract etc)
I am wondering if Costco has a good low carb protein powder?  Any suggestions?  I would really like to maybe replace dinner with a shake.. YAY!  I wish costco had MCT OIL!   Im going to start making myself bullett proof coffee in the morning, but right now im improvising with coconut oil, and ghee (and an egg yolk so it doesn't seperate) AND THE EGGYOLK TRICK WORKS!!!!!
Well everyone, its getting late, and rest is just as important as diet and exercise.. YOU GUYS DONT EVEN TALK BACK TO ME, but seeing the hits on here totally just motivates me to work so much harder..
I'm off to bed to sprawl out till my hubbs gets home!  Sweet dreams everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment