Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Badass what?

So today I'm stepping out off my comfort zone. 
With some of the girls at work, and a big boss we are going to take a fitness class after work.  The place is called bad ass academy (www.badassacademy.com) tell them queenbacon sent ya lol
This place is real deal no joke 6000 square feet is hard core ass whipping muscle building boot camps!
I'm scared, I can't even do a push up on my knees, but since I'm with my co workers and I'm the hard core paleo healthy eating nut I mentally have something to prove.  Cause I might look sweet but ima be a bad ass too!
Don't worry I'll post about it later (if im not in a wheel chair lol)
We are either taking beauty and the beast ( boot camp and Zuma combined) or back and shoulders (god help me now lol)
Ok back to work I go! Reviewed later!

No comments:

Post a Comment