Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 1, 2013

Hey I'm kicking ass!

Just finished my 5th hour of my 10 years younger in 10 hours (callanetics)
This morning I did a chalean Johnson turbo jam workout! I'm kicking butt!  I'm hovering around 142lbs, but I'm ok with it.  Especially since the time of month just hit like ww3 (horrid cramps) sorry tmi.  I'm hoping that over time I'm going to shed at least 3 to 4 more pounds (my birthday is in 9 days!)
I'm so excited too! Thanks guys for looking at my page! I'm very excited that my page has over 500 hits! Thanks for looking , it's a great insperation to me! 
Tomorrow morning I'm going to do the turbo jam fat blaster work out! Woot woot!

Can't wait to post my callanetics before and after bikini shots! They are frightening so please don't eat to much before looking (will be posting around my birthday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment