Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Have my Coffee and Drink it too!!!

ok so for some reason this morning before work it was my goal to make my coffee, with coconut oil and not have a slick on top.  It has ruined my favorite to go coffee cup!  :sad:  SOOOOOOOO  I was visited by the low carb gods last night in my sleep and they gave me an idea!

This is what I did...
in a jar I placed
1 egg yolk
2T coconut oil
2T heavy cream
2 stevia packets
tiny slash of vanilla extract
then blended the life out of it with my immersion blender
it ended up with the thickness of mayo, but it tasted amazing.. better then any cream mate crap (which happens to have coconut oil in it believe it or not but hydrogenated)

I then put it in my coffee cup, with my hot coffee and it was like mixing it with cream!  NO OIL ON TOP! No SLICK! No greasyness!
ITS A FREAKY MESSAGE FROM THE LOW CARB GODS!

I mixed this with a couple extra stevias, and a 23 oz coffee, I would use half for just a mug of coffee...  and I wanted to say that this replaces my breakfast so the high in calories is fine with me.  This keeps me full and satisfied for hours.

Please if you try this with coconut milk, or almond milk instead let me know how it turns out!!!!  please leave me a comment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment