Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, October 27, 2013

I'm still SQUATTING!!! 21 day sugar detox!

So if you follow me on instagram, you know im still SQUATTING! YAYYYYY!
Today is day 21 so I only have one week left!  
lets see what else is new?  Well since im not an amazing enough blogger yet, I had to pre order my copy of the 21 day sugar detox (I have the ebook but I MUST have the printed copy)

I will be starting that some time in the beginning of November.
I have some how gained 10lbs (I'm almost back at 150lbs)  So its time to lower the carbs, and up my fat ASAP.
Tomorrow I will start a modified fat fast, I'll blog about it, post my stats on myfitnesspal, and Keep on SQUATTING!  WOOHOO
I want everyone's input!  Anyone interested in sugar detoxing with me next month?  ITS ONLY 21 DAYS! you have nothing to lose!

I'm also going to post my review of the book up after im done reading it, and rereading it.
Anyone want to get me the cook book for xmas?

I have also thought about maybe doing some videos of my random babble on youtube.  what does everyone think?  LET ME KNOW!  I'll deff post the videos here too!

XOXOXOXO

KEEP SQUATTING

#FRIENDSSQUATTOGETHER

oh and if you do decided to get the book and join me!  make sure you tell ballancedbites that I sent you! and that you think she should let me review her cookbook!  XOXOXO

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QeASoyn6v2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment