Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I love EBOOKS AND IM ITCHING!

unfortunatly I do not have a kindle, or an ereader, or ipad.  I'm stuck with my samsung galaxy 3.

WELL  I love these healthy ebook bundles that get put out every so often.  They are so informative and full of useful information that I may not just purchase on my own.
I'm not getting paid (I'm not that good of a blogger YET lol)
But im on the fence if I want to go for this ebook bundle.  I'm debating, its calling my name, I feel it, I'm pulled to it with force.
I love to read but have been slacking lately.  Hubby is starting an overnight job next week so I am deffinatly going to have more time on my hands!  YAY Catch up on reading!!
Anyone have any input?  Should I get, Should I not get??  LET ME KNOWWWWWWW

Here's the link to check it out
http://harvestyourhealth.net


Please comment and let me know what you think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment