Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Yum yum yum

So I promised myself I'd post this recipe, and I slacked big time! 
This is a mug cake I made the other day. 

The cake is
1 egg
1T almond flour
1T flax ground
1T coconut oil
3 Stevia packets
1tsp vanilla extract
Dash of cinnamon
Dash of ginger
Dash of nutmeg
Mixed well with a fork and nuked for 90 seconds

The topping is
1T chia seeds
3 strawberries
I blended this in my magic bullet for about 30 seconds then chilled in the fridge for an hour

The stuffing in the middle is
2T cream cheese
Stevia to taste
.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
Nook until soft and mix...  

Then sandwich that yummy ness!

This is high in calories. But I have an almost 3yr old that doesn't allow me to over eat any treats.

Gluten free, low carb, and could be paleo or primal if you sub the sweetner or cream cheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment