Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 7 done , bacon broccoli rabe!

So 7 days done!  Still hitting my 10k steps a day and my 100 squats a day.
Let me cut to the chase...

You are going to say WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT when you see how easy and tasty this dish is.

2 bunches of well cleaned broccoli rabe with inch cut off the bottoms
6 slices of bacon chopped in 1" pieces
6 cloves of garlic chopped small
Salt to taste

I cut my bacon into inch pieces and fried till mostly crispy. 
I then add one bunch of broccoli rabe and let it cook enough to Wilt and for in the other bunch, I then put the garlic all over the top and put a dash of salt.  I cooked for about 10 minutes once everything was in the frying pan flipping the rabe with tongs every once in a while.
After you taste this your are going to be floored!

Have an amazing night!

XOXO
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment