Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day one of my 6th 21 day sugar detox

So yes, this is my sixth sugar detox (the 21 day sugar detox) and even one day in, I'm already convinced that this time I will see the most improvements.
I weigh in yesterday morning at 169.3 lbs.
I'm coming off of eating low carb high fat, or Keto and now looking to go back to my paleo ways but keep it low carb so maybe I can be successful at improving my health and shedding some weight and gaining some much needed muscle.
Now for day one most of my day was plagued with horrid headaches.  I thought at first that it might have been because I skipped my morning coffee, but after gulping down some rocket fuel (stumptown cold brew) and still couldn't shake the feeling realized it's probably stress and cutting artificial sweetners.
Breakfast was eggs with spinach cabbage, onions and peppers.
Lunch was chicken with Chinese veggies (Fed the baby corn to my daughter lol)
And dinner was salad with a turkey burger on top. Now for a snack is the fun part.  Hubby and I shared a granny smith Apple.  I bit into it and I mine add well sucked on a lemon!  Then I remembered all my past detox, and I'm so excited that over the next 3 weeks that Apple will transform from a face squishing sour puckering fruit to a juicy god sent sweet garden of Eden heaven evoking sweet treat.

I can't wait!

Kerry

Ps did my 6th day of 100 squats a day, and 10k steps a day

No comments:

Post a Comment