Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 2 of my sugar detox done!

Ok so detoxing from coffee and artificial sweeteners is worse then I suspected.  I could hardly eat breakfast yesterday, and had to pop aspirin multiple times through the day. 
Another letdown is I didn't make my 10k steps for the day. I had it planned in my head that I was going to jog on my rebounder, but headache and feeling of being constipated (sorry tmi) was telling me otherwise.
Fortunately for me I got my squats in for the day!
Breakfast was soft boiled eggs on top of cabbage and spinach fried in a little grass fed pork lard.
Lunch was beef burger with cauliflower, broccoli, and yellow and orange carrots with a mustard vinegar dressing I made.
Dinner was another spinach salad topped with Turkey burger.

Let me share my dressing recipe it's super easy, super delish, and so much you can do with it, not just for salad I had it on streamed veggies and it was great.

1 tbsp spicy or course ground mustard
1 tbsp olive oil, avocado oil, or mct oil
1 tbsp of vinegar (I have used Apple cider or balsamic, both work)
Fresh cracked pepper
Wisk it up and put it on! 

What I missed about the sugar detox is the simplicity of it all.  It really is easier just eating clean natural food.  You should try it some time!

Any questions or hints? Please feel free to comment!

XOXO
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment