Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It's day 16 and I feel alive!

My alarm went off this morning and something happened that has not happened in a long time!
I woke up awake, full of life with energy!  I feel refreshed, alert, clear mind, and I actually did an exercise DVD before work!
I feel great! 
I'm actually having different cravings too.  This morning I was craving black coffee with coconut oil, and just regular eggs scrambled with butter (lately I have been loading up with veggies in my eggs). I'm also very excited that I ate a green apple last night as a snack and this morning I tested a nice medium positive for ketones on my pee strips lol.

I have a group of people competing in a fun challenge on fitbit if anyone is interested, feel free to add me queenbaconnyc@gmail.com or my husband patfrombklyn@gmail.com for some friendly competition!

Talk to ya later!
XOXO
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment